2023 was a totally new start for the Tupgill Estate as we really embraced the “One Estate Approach”
We have never in 50 years ever had a presence locally at the best shows in town and all our staff really pulled together to make sure this was a special day for us all and existing or potential customers onto the estate.
None of this could have happened without the assistance on the day and before the day shout out to everyone that has gone the extra mile … Without your help, this couldn’t have been possible
On the Day Help:-
Thomas, Darren , Kim, Sophia, and Ember the Dragon, Rachel, Jess, and Denise for Pulling it together,
Set Up and Breakdown:-
Graham, Alan Bell, Cadno, Chris, Bruce and Tunstalls, Christine
Behind the Scenes Help:-
Karen, Craig, Ria, Helen
Next year will be bigger and better with everyone’s help and dedication so we will commit to the following now !!
The Great Yorkshire Show
Here is the feedback from the day
Staff & Customer Comments
“It was great to mingle with the Estate Team and get Ideas together to help all businesses on the estate”
” We talked together as one business”
” We got a new potential wedding booking “
” We had good positions for the stands which helped”
” We have been many times before to the Estate”
” I have heard about the Estate but never been”
” My family got married there”
” The Tupgill Estate maps were helpful”
” You still got that tower !!”
” Really social and good to talk with people from the area”
” Eyy Up bout time you were ere at a show”
A lot of personal mentions about the Armstrong Family and Colin
- Lady who used to own Ripon pet shop who came to Tupgill to buy birds off Doug
- Colins bank manager from Barclays in Leyburn from the 60s/70s
- A farrier who used to come to Tupgill to do horse stuff back in the day
- Nick Armstrong old teacher!
- Elaine Listers ..Husband, with his partner, thought Thomas was Leo !!!
- An electrician who worked on the Estate many years ago
- Many Many more asks and comments
Initial Ideas for 2024
2023 was a starting block and a learning curve for everyone here are the lightbulb moments that have been fed back.
- More Cables
- Easier to transport flowers
- Grab Bags
- More Manpower
- Kids Competition
- Show leaflet
- Promote more before the event
- Rattan Furniture
- Book now for a stand in 2024 great position
- Bigger Stand
- Seating area to chat and VIP invite
- On the day Deals E.G 10% Off
- Battery Inverter
- Another leaflet rack
- More interaction
- Sell Items on the day credit card machines have a sim card !!!
- Charity Raffle I.E Yorkshire Cancer, Jessica Bethell.
PLEASE IF WE HAVE MISSED SOMEONE OUT OR YOU HAVE ANOTHER IDEA EMAIL