A ground floor apartment with two en-suite bedrooms situated within the grounds of Tupgill Park next to the Forbidden Corner. Heated by oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Lounge: with electric stove effect fire, TV, Freeview and DVD, radio and CD’s may be played through the TV/DVD.
- Kitchen/diner: with electric oven and hob, combination oven/grill/microwave, fridge with ice making compartment and washer/dryer. Dining table and six chairs.
- Bedroom 1: with double bed and en-suite with shower, WC, basin in vanity unit, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Bedroom 2: with twin beds and en-suite with shower, WC, basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- All fuel, power, bed linen and towels included.
- Private parking for two cars
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Paved patio with garden furniture
- Acres of communal grounds to explore.
- Wifi available for guests
- Non Smoking