A two storey refurbished cottage situated within the grounds of Tupgill Park next to the Forbidden Corner. Heated by oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Kitchen/diner: with 2 ring electric hob, electric steamer, combination oven/grill/microwave, fridge with ice making compartment and washer/dryer. Dining table and four chairs.
- Lounge: with electric stove effect fire, TV, Freeview and DVD, radio and CD’s may be played through the TV/DVD.
- Cloakroom: with W.C. and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: with double contemporary 4 poster bed.
- Shower room: with shower cubicle, WC, basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Travel cot and high chair available by requesting on booking.
- All fuel, power, bed linen and towels included.
- Private parking for one car
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Small patio to rear with garden furniture
- Acres of communal grounds to explore.
- Wifi available for guests
- Non Smoking